Hi,

I just started since 3 days to work on a new framework for Pharo. It's named
"PROXimity". The goal of this framework is to control a Proxmox virtualization
solution with Pharo.

Proxmox uses a REST API. With Zinc and STON, it's very easy to give orders as
creating a virtual machine, managing the boot and stop, etc.

I'm working on this project  because it is a subpart of another application but
I think that it could interest other Pharo users (for example: seaside hosting).

The first Pharo classes are published on SmalltalkHub. If you're interested and
want join your forces with me, don't hesitate to contact me.

http://www.proxmox.com

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_API

Best regards
Olivier ;-)