Le 25/10/2013 15:27, Marcus Denker a écrit :

... even with the package tags there is too much in the left pane.

Yes, I've seen that as well.

Either go into the six pane browser of S. Travis Pope, or use the tree to build proper categories of packages like I do in the AltBrowser. I.e. it's a GUI issue, not a package issue.

Thierry

On 25 Oct 2013 at 15:19:02, Christophe Demarey (christophe.dema...@inria.fr)