Hi,

PPExpressionParser is not meant to be subclassed. Read the class comment to
see how to use it.

PPCompositeParser is meant to be subclassed and it offers a neat mapping
between methods and variables to support caching of parsers. Take a look at
the subclasses in the Moose image:
http://www.moosetechnology.org/download/5.0

If you are at it, in the Moose image, you also get a dedicated browser
(World menu / Moose / PetitParser browser) for manipulating subclasses of
PPCompositeParser.

Cheers,
Doru