Hi,

I would like to hear an opinion from you. I need to organize a 3-day project
with high-school students. In short they will come to our University and I am
the responsible to guide them to do “something” to introduce them to
programming.

The assumption is that they have zero background about programming. In this
mailing list I’ve read a couple of previous discussions about how to start to
use Pharo and ST for educational purposes, but I’d love to collect additional
opinions.

Visual programming is one of the thing that came to my mind. I though about
Phratch. Michele suggested me to look also at Etoys (squeakland.org) and I will
start to look at thesee two tools in the next days.

Any opinion, proposal, tool, article, suggestion, hint on the topic is really
welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Roberto