yeah me too Esteban, I checked the link to the pdf but is written in a
language its very difficult to understand. Also Sean points tell me nothing
about this feature, they look too generic. Oh well maybe its for the people
that want to deeply hack the language and system which is not my area of
expertise or interest.

In any case any positive contribution to Pharo whether interests me or not
is ALWAYS welcomed, so thank you :)