Wow, it's light years ahead of where I last saw it! It is already much better
than writing configs by hand. I was able to do about 75% via the UI to go
from nothing, to an initial commit with a baseline including dependent
projects and my packages.

A few notes. It would be nice to be able...
        •       to specify other repos for dependent project
        •       to select the project's repo from a list if it's already known
by the
system instead of having to type

Bugs:
        •       I added BabyMock as a dependent project, Versionner showed
"(stable)" in
the UI, but when it added it to the baseline, it was loading bleeding edge
        •       Added packages were a mixture of strings and symbols i.e.
'FMOD',
#FMODSpecification, 'BabyMock-Core'
        •       I added a main repository to Versionner, but it didn't appear
in baseline
when clicked "update dev"
        •       If you accidentally navigate away from the version you're
viewing, e.g.
by clicking on another version, all changes are lost without warning

Keep up the great work. This is a very important tool!

-----
Cheers,
Sean