Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> I understand the motivation. My question is how do we create appropriate
> hooks so that we don't get into these conflicts?

I don't know yet, I'm open for discussion.

Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> - anyArgument now inst var of BabyMockTestCase, similar to BmAnyMessage

How do you use the anyArgument? The /with:/ is optional, so

mock should receive: #a:b:c:

accepts a:b:c: with any arguments by default, unless you restrict it with
/with:and:and:/.

Or did you want something like this?

mock a: anyArgument b: exactArgument1 c: exactArgument2

This seems to be a valid need.

Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> - #does: now optionally takes arguments

I rarely use /does/, as far as I remember it is not even documented. I don't
know the code behind the test but based on the names it looks like an
adapter like thing. (e.g. a thin wrapper above a 3rd party api with not too
much logic inside). If this is the case, normally I would test it with
integration tests, instead of mocks.