On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:46 PM, p...@highoctane.be wrote:

> And missing a ton of methods.
>
> Teh StackInterpreterSimulator is agreeing with this statement.

send us the ones that are missing.

Please note that we should kill the transcript in the future because this is a
^%$&*((^%$* outdated way to manage
feedback: plain string, close the window data is lost, limited in length, no
filtering…..
bad bad bad does not scale horrible and so frustrating. I will not send you the
current transcript I have because I deal with private code
but this does not work.

Stef