Hi guys

I discussed with Robert from prague and he told me the following:

        - he followed the issue tracking page on how to report bugs
        but I suggest that for important problems that teachers may face
        they should send a mail to the mailing-list.
        => we should change that to add that people should also send a mail to
the mailing-list

        - another problem that they face is that they take the 2.0 stable
version
        on the website but the VM got a problem and this was absolutely not
clear for them
        where to find a working one.
        => we should really improve on this level.
        People are using a really VM right now just because it is not clear
what is stable.