I think that collectAsSet: is used a lot because we convert collection and
remove duplicates. So it won’t be the same with select: . But I prefer to use
#removeDuplicates, because this explicitly says: I want to remove duplicates,
and not use a side effects of Set. Anyway have a nice day guys, we are building
an amazing system.

Cheers!
Uko