Ben

with pavel we are looking at Nautilus extensions because some of them should be
moved to the extended packages.
Now I was wondering why
TClassDescription is extended with menu see below.
I imagine that this is because you do not have a classWrapper for the UI. Is it
correct?

Then I wonder if there is not a pattern where we should wrap elements and
attach to the wrapper such behavior.

codeRewritingClass: aBuilder
        | target |
        target := aBuilder model.

        (aBuilder item: #'Rewrite Code')
                action: [ target refactor rewriteCode ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 0.

        (aBuilder item: #'Search Code')
                action: [ target refactor searchCode ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 100.

        (aBuilder item: #'Type class')
                action: [ target refactor typeClass ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 200;
                withSeparatorAfter.

        (aBuilder item: #'Category Regex')
                action: [ target refactor categoryRegex ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 300.

        (aBuilder item: #'Class Regex')
                action: [ target refactor classRegex ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 400.

        (aBuilder item: #'Protocol Regex')
                action: [ target refactor protocolRegex ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 500.

        (aBuilder item: #'Source Regex')
                action: [ target refactor sourceRegex ];
                parent: #'Code Rewriting';
                order: 600;
                withSeparatorAfter.