Does it means, when I start to type “-P” it will display all the packages which
contain class with character “p” or “P”? In order to be consists we should use
the same regular expressions as for packages. So, If I want all packages which
contain class beginning with “p”, it should be “-^p”. Regular expressions are
case insensitive.

Thanks,
Jura