Hi Stephan,

that depends - for instance for "Bootstrap" I follow the pattern that most
other contributions have configured: I only run the tests of the Bootstrap
package to see when my own stuff breaks.
If I would run all tests it may never be green because the underlying platform
may be on the move.

Usually a build can depende on another build (like Pharo 3) - so if this
is not green the chain does not continue.

At least this is how I see it...

Bye
T.