Ok. I'll try Roassal on a slow netbook to see. I don't see a factor of 10
difference between yours and Roassal, so I'll have a look.

Thierry
________________________________
De : Pharo-dev [pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org] de la part de Sebastian
Sastre [sebast...@flowingconcept.com]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 13 décembre 2013 14:32
À : Pharo Development List
Objet : Re: [Pharo-dev] Tell me about your workflow

A bit.

This is from today's current version (and is not all, it's only the two biggest
packages):

(MCPackage named: 'flow') workingCopy packageInfo classes size. 363.
(MCPackage named: 'flow') workingCopy packageInfo coreMethods size. 4585.

(MCPackage named: 'airflowing') workingCopy packageInfo classes size. 377.
(MCPackage named: 'airflowing') workingCopy packageInfo coreMethods size. 5818.

On Dec 13, 2013, at 11:25 AM, GOUBIER Thierry