Hi,

I continue to develop Phratch, the port of Scratch in Pharo.
Phratch is a visual programming language on top of Pharo.

There are lots of new features:

- Settings
- FileSystems
- Metacello
- integration of BYOB (allows to build your own blocks)
- integration of Color and Files
- a lot of new useful blocks
- projects saved with Fuel
- possibility to implement new features without modifying the core of the system
- possibility to customize the environment: add new categories, add new kinds
of Sprite, add new blocks.

Phratch is available for Pharo2.0 with the following configuration:
—
Gofer it
        url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/JLaval/Phratch/main'
 username: ''
 password: '';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfPhratch';
        load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPhratch) project version: '1.0') load.
(Smalltalk at: #PhratchFrameMorph) open perform: #saveImageForEndUserSilently.
—

I hope to write documentations about all of the new features asap.
You can follow Phratch here:
http://car.mines-douai.fr/category/phratch/
and here :
https://code.google.com/p/phratch/