Marcus Denker wrote:
On 17 Dec 2013, at 16:24, b...@openinworld.com wrote:

Marcus Denker wrote:

This is a nice issue for someone to do that wants to start with something simple:

12063 ConfigurationBrowser window about message is wrong (and dated)
	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12063

I'll have a go at it, but I'd like some wider discussion as its turned up something new for me to learn...

Interestingly the text-at-issue does not appear when searching the source with Finder.

I traced it to...
ClassOrganization>>comment
  comment ifNil: [^ ''].
  ^ comment string ifNil: [‘’

This is a very dark place and needs to be cleaned up.. Guille once did a change to move the comment
front the class organisation to the class as a first step.. (there is an issue for that).

keep in mind that for fixing issues, it is not good to report bugs that are not relevant to the reported issue in
that issue.

Keep separate things separate.

	Marcus

That wasn't a report of a bug. It was just tracking my progress as I tried to understand it - but point taken - it is easier for reviewers if there is not too much irrelevant details.
btw, What do you think about Finder > Search > Source   being inclusive of class comments?  Then I would not have ended up down that path.

btw2, Slice submitted for 12063, and also a new related one I found along the way
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12446

cheers -ben