That is a good observation :).

You do not like the underscore, or the "sel" entry?

If you talk about the underscore, I just wanted a way to distinguish
between special variables. You also see the same "notation" in the debugger
(variables like _self and _thisContext).

If you talk about the entry altogether, this part is more experimental.
Some people did not like the printout in the comment, and then I added
_self to show the print string next to it. I am still not decided on
showing it. What do other think about it?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com