Hi Volkert,

> 2011 i gave me a push to learn Pharo and last year i decided to do a small
> research prototype with it. The goal is a tool to analyze and visualize
> application landscapes. I have implemented a small repository model for the
> different architecture levels, some data analytic rules on top the model, and
> some model visualizations.  For visualization i use Roassal/Mondrian. For
> Data-In/-Export i use simply NeoCSV. Next year i plan to add more data
> analytic rules, to add model transformation operations to "simulate"
> landscape transformations (projects), and to use 3D visualizations with
> Roassal3D (City Metaphor).  If all works fine, we see what 2015 brings …

Do you have any screenshot you would like to share? Work in progress is fine.
We will push Roassal 3d very very hard over the coming months. If you have some
particular requests, feel free to tell us

> Pharo is really a productivity boost for me. If you are able to play around
> with the objects in an interactive environment life is getting so much easier.

That is very true

> - Roassal3D (Roassal is so coooool, one of the killer frameworks for Pharo).

Thanks for your nice words!

Best wishes!
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu