From: J.F. Rick
Sent: 01/05/14 09:19 AM
To: Pharo Development List
Subject: [Pharo-dev] XMLParser Problem with SVG

I am trying to use SVG with Athens; however, the XMLParser for Pharo 3.0 cannot
read normal SVG files that it used to. So, the demo of "ASVGMorph fromFile:
'lion.svg'" fails in the XMLParser (i.e., before ASVGMorph really does anything
to it). It seems to download the DTD file from the Internet and then cannot
properly parse it. Here is my setup:
Up-to-date Pharo 3.0. Added XMLParser from the Configuration Browser.Example
file can be found here: http://www.thetangentbundle.net/w/images/f/ff/lion.svg
The following brings up an error: XMLDOMParser parseFileNamed: 'lion.svg'

Cheers,

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.