I have problems loading voyage in a 2.0 image. For testing I downloaded a fresh
one and installed voyage via the configuration browser. Somehow the
dependencies from magritte down to grease seem to be broken somewhat. I tries
to load a package

Grease-Pharo20-Core-pmm.1

and a debugger pops up saying

This package depends on the following classes:
  GRDelegatingStream
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  GRCountingStream
  count
  greaseNext:putAll:startingAt:
  initialize
  next
  next:
  nextPut:
  nextPutAll:
  reset
  greaseNext:putAll:startingAt:

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

Anybody has a glue what is going on? Is this something introduced by the
release of seaside? Hints are appreciated.

Norbert