Marcus Denker wrote:
12377 ZnHTTPSTests.>>testGetPharoVersion fails on Windows slave
	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12377

And this is just a build server artefact… (windows slave firewall problem).

I wonder what to do… maybe we could just skip it on windows when running on the build slave ;-)

	Marcus

Was the DNS lookup error cannot resolve ‘ci.inria.fr' the only problem? or would access to the server also be blocked?
If only the former, did you consider preloading the DNS resolver cache from hosts file per [1], which provides a number of options:
* refer to ci.inria.fr server via its a private subnet IP address, rather than the public facing IP address
* fake up ci.inria.fr as a second IP address on the slave to which web server can be bound and configured to deliver the require file
Of course the additional effort for these versus the gain needs to be balanced.

btw, useful commands for testing these are [2]:
* ipconfig /displaydns
* ipconfig /flushdns

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc780585(v=ws.10).aspx
[2] http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ipconfig.mspx?mfr=true