Le 14 janv. 2014 à 20:12, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :

> - Creating a new configuration adds fileSystemLegacy and fuelMetalevel as
> dependent projects

answered in a previous mail

> - How do you save changes without committing? After adding a dependent
> project to the baseline, "Update de" (sic, label cut-off)

It works fine on my laptop. Can you send me a screenshot?

> doesn't seem to do
> anything.

It should. It is the way to save changes.
Maybe I should rename the button to "Save Changes" and just keep the "release"
and "commit" buttons aside.

> Clicking away from the baseline warns me of losing changes but
> doesn't offer the opportunity to save.
> - If I select a project in Versionner, and then click the "New prone"
> button, the title of the window that pops is the name of the previously
> selected project, not the newly-created one. Where will the changes actually
> go? i.e. is it just a labeling error, or am I editing the wrong project?
> - I reported before, but Versionner needs a standard repositoryChooser that
> allows to select from known repos or create a new one from a template ( like
> MC Browser, but hopefully better ;) )

It looks like a Spec problem. It worked well some days ago.
I will investigate.

Thanks,
Christophe