Hi,

I finally successfully created a script that is able to unload everything
*by Monticello* except kernel packages, network, Monticello, Gofer and
related packages. I will setup a job when Jenkins will be healthy again.
It uses several temporary patches that we need to solve properly:
- make NativeBoost optional
- make UserManager optional
- small super-easy issue https://pharo.fogbugz
.com/f/cases/12679/change-package-of-ClassTrait-soleInstance

The size of resultant image is about 6.6 MB, 4.9 MB without MC data and
caches. BTW in the full image Monticello data have about 5MB. The image has
no Undeclared nor obsolete classes and is really able to load something
using Gofer.

With some care we can make it usable base for the next remodularizationeffort.

Cheers,
-- Pavel