On 19 Jan 2014, at 22:58, Alexandre Bergel <alexandre.ber...@me.com> wrote:

> This is gorgeous.
> The Moose distribution of Pharo looks like to be better suitable for code
> development than the vanilla one. This makes me remember the Development
> image of Damien.

Keep in mind that we need to take care: the problem back than was that we had
actually not a good situation: we developed one image, but then people used
other tools
when they downloaded the final version.
This means that details never got fixed and improved: why put a lot of effort
into getting the details in the browser correct if everyone will use another
browser?
And that other browser did not see a lot of work, either, because it was not
part of the development effort of Pharo itself.

It was actually quite bad. We need to really take care to not have that again.

And we do *not* have the manpower to manage two sets of tools anyway.

        Marcus