Hi all,

I'm looking at classes without package and/or without system category. Nautilus offers a _UnpackagedPackage; some code in Class use 'Unclassified' when compiling without explicit category. So far, creating an 'Unclassified' class does not register in _UnpackagedPackage (however, I do see an 'Unclassified' RPackage with, of course, no MCWorkingCopy associated).

anybody knows how this is supposed to work?

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list