On 21 Jan 2014, at 08:46, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:

> On 21 Jan 2014, at 07:59, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:
>

>> On 18 Jan 2014, at 11:26, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> 10231 collaboractive Book: Page about Pharo Tools is out of date
>>>     https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/10231
>>>
>>> —> the action needed to close this issue tracker entry is to remove the
>>> "Other Pharo Non Core Packages”
>>> section.
>>>

>> If this issue is not fixed until Feb1, I will close it and replace it with
>> “remove DNS entry book.pharo-project.org”.
>
> Marcus why don’t you say that this is a bit updated.
To whom? Where? What?

What I want is that someone closes the issue tracker entry with “DONE”.

> How do you think that we can manage it?
Someone with the password need to *do it*. I do not know how things can happen
if nobody does it.
Especially simple things.

(I do not have the pass, so I can not do anything)

> It is not possible. Now do you that there is tokyoTyrant?

No, isn’t that a database? I have no idea even what it could mean in the
context of this discussion...

        Marcus