sebastian

Doing is difficult. Do you think that we did not reimplemented traits from
scratch already once.
May be we are just not smart enough or may be the problem is more complex that
people think it is.
You can ask around me. I’m not happy with traits but I’m not happy with single
inheritance too and I do
not like multiple inheritance either. So :)

I can tell you tales on huge macros in lisp that generate pages of macros and a
company wanted to hire
me to add concepts in the language to remove these hug macros.

the grass is always greener elsewhere, no?

If we want to really improve the system we should accept that it may not be a
simple easy path.

Stef