Hi Sven,

thank you for the quick fix. It works fine now.

I do not call this directly but from
DateAndTime date: self endDate time: self endTime

Your example:
I am no english native speaker but I assume, that 'saterday' should be
spelled as 'saturday'.
If yes, there are several occurences of saterday. I saw this when trying
your example:

(ZTimestampFormat fromString: 'Saterday, 3 February, 2001')
        german;
        format: Date today. ==>>'Samstag, 1 Februar, 2014'

(ZTimestampFormat fromString: 'Saturday, 3 February, 2001')
        german;
        format: Date today. ==>>'Samurday, 1 Februar, 2014'

Also, 'Samurday' is no german word. 'Saturday' means 'Samstag' in German.

Regards
Sabine