I managed to get it to work but we should now have a build that works with
eglibc without requiring to install libc6:i386 from experimental. I'll have
a look at Pharo Builder.  To launch the generator.image one needs a working
VM on the platform.
So,  let's fix that and then get a build that works with something like
buildDebianWheezyUnix32.

Phil

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller