Thank you Torsten!

If you want to integrate, I have attached changes to CatalogBuilder methods
for redirecting to MetaRepoForPharo3.
I don't know the proper way to test it yet

CatalogBuilder new generateAll ??

but gives me a MessageNotUnderstood: GoferResolvedReference>>load

Cheers

Hernán

2014-02-03 Torsten Bergmann <asta...@gmx.de>:

> Hernán wrote:
> >I have noticed the following catalog url lists configurations for Pharo
> 2.0
> >
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoProjectCatalog/HTML_Report/
> ?
> >
> >Is there a job/url for configurations for Pharo 3?
>

> Not yet, AFAIK Catalog had to be adopted manualy for MetaRepoForPharo30.
>
> Code is on
> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/DamienCassou/Pier-Gutemberg/main
>
> if you like to adopt.
>
> Thanks
> T.

'From Pharo3.0 of 18 March 2013 [Latest update: #30739] on 3 February 2014 at
8:34:59.801429 pm'!

!CatalogBuilder methodsFor: 'operations' stamp: 'HernanMoralesDurand 2/3/2014
20:30'!
buildMapForRepository

        self buildMapForRepository: self metaRepoForPharo30String! !

!CatalogBuilder methodsFor: 'repositories' stamp: 'HernanMoralesDurand 2/3/2014
20:29'!
metaRepoForPharo30String

        ^ 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/main'
! !

!CatalogBuilder methodsFor: 'repositories' stamp: 'HernanMoralesDurand 2/3/2014
20:30'!
goferForMetaRepoForPharo30
        | go |
        go := Gofer new.
        go url: self metaRepoForPharo30String.
        ^ go! !

!CatalogBuilder methodsFor: 'helpers' stamp: 'HernanMoralesDurand 2/3/2014
20:30'!
mainContributorsFromConfiguration: aConfiguration
        " self new mainContributorsFromConfigurations: ConfigurationOfSoup "

        | go list |
        go := self goferForMetaRepoForPharo30.
        list := (go allResolved select: [ :each | aConfiguration name match:
each packageName ])
                collect: [ :eachPackage | eachPackage author ].
        ^ list asSet! !