On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:00 AM,  <seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr> wrote:
> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

- started chapter on packaging Pharo applications
(https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoForTheEnterprise/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Deployment/Deployment.pier.html)
- fixing Pharo so it becomes possible to write desktop/console
applications in which people don't know the application is written in
Pharo
- release pillar 0.6 with documentation :
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar
- Ubuntu package for Pillar (so now Pillar is an application like the
others on Ubuntu, you don't have to know it's implemented in Pharo or
that there is an image) https://launchpad.net/~pharo/+archive/stable/
- Pillar mode for Emacs https://github.com/DamienCassou/pillar-mode
- Pillar: fix bug with email links
- PharoLauncher now has its entry in the catalog :
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoProjectCatalog/HTML_Report/PharoLauncher.html

> ### What's next, until 2014-02-16 (*):

- new release of Pillar with some bugs fixed
- new release of Launcher with new features

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."