Something very strange going on for me with Monticello in build 30763. The Packages I make changes in are not showing up "starred" at the top, "other" packages are. When I select one of these "other" packages and the Pharo30/main repository and click <Changes>, then it reports "No changes". Further, normally when it reports "No changes" the "star" would disappear from that package and it would sort back into its alphabetical position, but that doesn't happen. This happened in three fresh images of 30763, but I wasn't paying proper attention. Into the fresh image I just loaded a slice that I am testing and make a few minor code changes. All was good in 30753. I am trying to isolate this further.
cheers -ben