Thanks Olivier i will try with it for sure.

Thanks ben! i will procrastinate with the game too :P...

Levente, i'm working in a Slang compiler at language side that generates
assembly that is run then with nativeboost. Then primitives could be
changed, compiled individually, and run at runtime. that's what i call
dynamic primitives.