Hi Pavel,

On 16 Feb 2014, at 22:23, Pavel Krivanek <pavel.kriva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> we can successfully load network packages to the bootstrapped image but when
> we try to test it using:
>
> ZnClient new get: 'http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/numbers.txt'.
>
> we get "ConnectionClosed: Connection closed while waiting for data" error
> after few seconds. Do you have some idea, what may be wrong? Probably
> something is not initialized well but I have no clue what.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Pavel

Hard to say. I would guess that you are already on the point of waiting for a
server response, so you already successfully initialised networking, resolved
DNS, opened a TCP socket and wrote the request over it. On the other hand, one
of those steps might not have been done right, since you get no response.

Any chance of a stack trace ? Or an image ? But that would be a headless one I
guess ;-)

Sven