And in regard to this first e-mail:

On 01.11.2013, at 21:37, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.n...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This page
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel/Version1.9/Documentation/Installation
>  has obsolete information, at least for Squeak installation.

I’ve run into a problem with the installer which is related to the MIME type
used by Smalltalkhub (see squeak dev list). So at the moment Installer isn’t an
option anyway (I’m overriding a method in Squeak at the moment to make the
Squeak CI builds work… ). I would defenitely want to update that information.

> This is because ConfigurationOfFuel-MaxLeske.178 still points to old
> repository http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Fuel.html which has been drained...
> ConfigurationOfFuel-MartinDias.209 should be a better starting point.
>
> In latest Squeak trunk there is another problem: lack of squeak4.5.x support
> both in ConfigurationOfFuel and
> MetacelloSqueakPlatform>>defaultPlatformAttributes.
> But it's another problem, not related to documentation

We have a hack for that in the new configuration.

Cheers,
Max