### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

> - $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

Worked on the GTPlayground to replace the concept of the workspace by
integrating it with the inspector. You can see it in action here:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/browsing-files-with-gtinspector-video

Worked on integrating examples for classes (still work in progress).

Worked with Andrei on a new code widget (still work in progress).

Extended GTInspector support for:
- files (it now even recognizes st files)
- XML documents
- DBXTalk
- Roassal2

Documented more use cases in the GTInspector:
- Browsing support for files (video):
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/browsing-files-with-gtinspector-video
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/browsing-files-with-gtinspector/
- A session of discovering code contracts through visualization (video):
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/discover-contracts-by-visualizing-objects-in-gtinspector
- A session of performance improvement for the Settings Browser:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/making-the-pharo-settings-browser-open-faster-with-gtinspector

> ### What's next, until 2014-02-28 (*):
>
> - $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION

Document GTPlayground.
Extend GTInspector for more use cases (if you have a need, please let me
know)
Improve DBXTalk integration (the goal is to replace the need for a regular
DB client)
Work on widgets

--
www.tudorgirba.com