Is anybody using Versionner in 3.0? I would be really interested in some
success reports. In my case I cannot achieve much with it.

I really don’t get when it is creating a baseline version and when a static
version. Releasing a valid baseline produces a static version that looks good
but also it creates a new baseline. Why? Because creating a baseline in any of
my projects lead to a bogus configuration. Versionner rewrites project
dependency wrongly (projects are named after configurations and not after names
I give them. loads: directives are stripped off but references in the rest of
the configuration are not changed accordingly). In my current project it
creates a baseline with the same version as a static version that already
exists.
It is a shame because it looks so good but all the funtionalities do not work
in my projects except „commit the project“. I hope I’m doing something wrong
but then I downloaded a fresh pharo 3.0 this morning and loaded my config and
went from there.

How to proceed? What kind of test case should I deliver. I think Versionner is
pretty important and I should be usable in 3.0.

Norbert