Hi Max,

Thanks for the answer in the first place. Besides the “unexpected stream”, I am
also experiencing some weird behavior about memory consumption.

I have a folder with 70 fuel files, ranging from few kb to 40MB. Each file
represents a development session with some of my objects inside.
I have a method that scans that directory, with sub-directories, and
materializes all the objects in the image.

Until last month, this worked like a charm but now, every time I launch it I
got an OutOfMemory problem with the VM.

Do you have any idea how this is possible? I tried to increase heap size, pass
the —memory option to the VM, force garbage collection but the problem
persists. I also tried to load the old Fuel (1.9.1), the version I was using to
export. Still no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Roberto

I am experiencing something really wired
On Mar 6, 2014, at 5:33 PM, Max Leske <maxle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We’ve been discussing that and are evaluating different approaches to solving
> this problem. We are pretty sure (but can’t guarantee) that there are no
> format differences between 1.9 and 1.9.3. So feel free to remove the error
> and continue. It will probably work (just expect that it might not).
>
> Cheers,
> Max
>
> On 06.03.2014, at 17:23, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>
>> Well, https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13000/Integrate-Fuel-1-9-3 was just
>> integrated. Why Fuel is so picky about minor versions, and if that matters,
>> I don't know.
>>
>> On 06 Mar 2014, at 17:14, roberto.mine...@usi.ch wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just run into an error while materializing an object with Fuel.
>>> Unexpected stream version 19 should be 193.
>>>
>>> Do you have any idea why? I noticed that the fuel #stable version is now
>>> 1.9.3 instead of 1.9.1 which was the version I used for export. When I
>>> loaded Fuel 1.9.1 despite getting some errors, I managed to import my
>>> objects.
>>>
>>> Do you guys have an idea why?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance, here is the stack trace.
>>>
>>> Roby
>>>
>>> FLMaterializer>>verifyVersionFrom:
>>> FLMaterializer>>materializeFrom:
>>> FLMaterializer class>>materializationFromFileNamed: in Block: [
>>> :aFileStream | self newDefault materializeFrom: ...etc...
>>> StandardFileStream class(FileStream class)>>detectFile:do: in Block: [
>>> anotherBlock value: file ]
>>> BlockClosure>>ensure:
>>> StandardFileStream class(FileStream class)>>detectFile:do:
>>> StandardFileStream class(FileStream class)>>oldFileNamed:do:
>>> FLMaterializer class>>materializationFromFileNamed:
>>> FLMaterializer class>>materializeFromFileNamed:
>>> DFPharoMenu class>>importSessionFromFuelPath:
>>> DFPharoMenu class>>importAllSessionsFromFolder in Block: [ :bar | ...
>>> BlockClosure>>cull:
>>> BlockClosure>>on:do:
>>> BlockClosure>>ensure:
>>> Job>>run
>>> MorphicUIManager(UIManager)>>displayProgress:from:to:during:
>>> ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
>>> DFPharoMenu class>>importAllSessionsFromFolder
>>> DFPharoMenu class>>menuCommandOn: in Block: [ self
>>> importAllSessionsFromFolder ]
>>> BlockClosure>>cull:
>>> ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent: in Block: [ ...
>>> BlockClosure>>ensure:
>>> CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
>>> ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent:
>>> ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>mouseUp:
>>> ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>handleMouseUp:
>>> MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo: