Hi

We already experienced this with Pavel in December.

Once I loaded UnReloader from SystemConfigurations from STHUB/Pharo
and I run unload I crash systematically the latest vm obtain with

wget -O - http://get.pharo.org/30+vmLatest | bash

the method crashing the system is

checkState
        "self new checkState"
        | difference |

        difference := SystemNavigation default allUnimplementedCalls
copyWithoutAll: unimplementedCalls.
        difference ifNotEmpty: [
                self log
                        nextPutAll: 'new unimplemented calls: '; cr;
                        nextPutAll: difference asString; cr.].

        difference := (SystemNavigation default obsoleteClasses collect: #name)
asSet copyWithoutAll: obsoleteClasses.
        difference ifNotEmpty: [
                self log
                        nextPutAll: 'new obsoleteClasses:'; cr;
                        nextPutAll: difference asString; cr].

        difference := (Undeclared collect: #name) asSet copyWithoutAll:
undeclared.
        difference ifNotEmpty: [
                self log
                        nextPutAll: 'new undeclared: '; cr;
                        nextPutAll: difference asString; cr].

        unimplementedCalls := SystemNavigation default allUnimplementedCalls.
        obsoleteClasses := (SystemNavigation default obsoleteClasses collect:
#name) asSet.
        undeclared := (Undeclared collect: #name) asSet.

Now executing the expressions one by one once the tools have been removed does
not crash.