J.F. Rick wrote:
Yes, load PharoSound and do the following:

SoundPlayer boinkScale.
SoundService soundEnabled.
SoundService registeredClasses.
SoundService reset.
BaseSoundSystem soundEnabled: true.
SoundService default.
ss := SoundService default new.
ss class soundEnabled.
ss class soundEnabled: true.
ss beep.
(FMSound lowMajorScaleOn: FMSound pluckedElecBass) play.
(FMSound lowMajorScaleOn: FMSound randomWeird1) play.
(FMSound majorScaleOn: FMSound oboe1) play.
FMSound testFMInteractively.
(SampledSound bachFugueVoice2On: SampledSound new) play.
SoundPlayer shutDown

SoundPlayer boinkScale.
SoundService soundEnabled.
BaseSoundSystem soundEnabled: true.
FMSound testFMInteractively.

sound := FMSound pitch: 'a4' dur: 1.0 loudness: 0.4.
sound play.

SoundService default new class soundEnabled: true.
(FMSound pitch: 'a4' dur: 1.0 loudness: 0.4) play

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.
http://www.je77.com/