Hi

I want to use the Moose UI tools for development and since I have a CI job for
the project I thought I could just load Moose and be done with it. That doesn’t
seem to work however.

I tried loading #development but when I do that I get the FallbackMenu instead
of the world menu and no new inspectors / browsers. Here are the conditions of
my build:
- I want to start my build from a fresh Pharo3 image
- I only want the Moose UI tools (I don’t need any of the parsers etc.)
- it would be nice if, when I open a built image, the default tools are already
set to the Moose ones

I know that there is a development Moose build for Pharo3, so I’m a bit
surprised that I can’t just load the configuration…

BTW: this is how I tried to load Moose (maybe I just screwed up the
configuration):

baseline02: spec
    <version: '0.2-baseline'>

        spec for: #common do: [
                spec blessing: #baseline.

                spec package: 'LibGit2Bindings' with: [
                        spec repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/MaxLeske/LibGit2Bindings/main' ].

                spec project: 'Moose' with: [
                        spec
                                className: 'ConfigurationOfMoose';
                                file: 'ConfigurationOfMoose';
                                version: #development;
                                loads: #(Core UI);
                                repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Moose/Moose/main' ].

                spec package: 'Phexample' with: [
                        spec repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Phexample/Phexample/main' ].

                spec repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/StefanMarr/LibGit/main'.
                spec package: 'LibGit-Core' with: [
                        spec
                                requires: #(Phexample LibGit2Bindings Moose);
                                postLoadDoIt: #postLoadRecompile ]
        ].

I’d appreciate any help (and if nobody helps me Doru will probably kick my ass
for still not using Moose :p)

Cheers,
Max