On 28 Mar 2014, at 12:38, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:

Hi

We found with igor the problems that produced red cross in Moose.
The problem is that the system is looking Source Sans Pro and does not find it.

The logic in findBestFont: does not find it because there is no such font
registered in font manager
and the default logic is to return TextStyle defaultFont which is a bitmpa one.

So question:
        - may be we should have a FT font default loaded in the system?

        - Doru we remember that you loaded font in the system? May be you do
not register well the fonts.
        Could you let us know what you did?

can you execute the following
        -0  (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Sans Pro' pointSize: 12) realFont
        you should get a freetype font

        - 1 Disable the freetrype in the setting
        - 2 Enable again freetype in the setting
        - 3 (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Sans Pro' pointSize: 12) realFont

because you should get a strikeFont and this is the bug
So it looks like the image level fonts are lost.

Stef and Igor.