Marco A. wrote:
Ben, I created an account on https://pharo.fogbugz.com/ and discovered that the
bug I experience is probably the following one:
Case#5296 Fast Scroll Down produces weird events

- Marco A.
PS. I guess the read-only "Penelope, the Pharo issue tracker monkey"
(http://bugs.pharo.org/)  version isn't up-to-date.

Thats good that you've registered. In the sidebar there is a subscribe option you may be interested in. You should add a comment with how often it happens, how to reproduce and your environment including your OS, VM Build and Image Build which can be obtained from System > System Reporter. If you understand what "Fast Scrolling" is then a description or links describing it would be good since its not a term I am familiar with.

Regarding your query about whether it will get into Pharo 3. I can't reproduce it. The issue is tagged Priority "6 - On hold" and Milestone "Later", the previous last comment was Aug 2013, and there are still a few higher priority items left to go, so in reality it currently will probably not be worked on. However I have left some notes on the ticket about how you might go about digging deeper. Once you have determined scancodes of interest you might wrap a condition around a /self haltOnce/ and then trace through subsequent steps. If you can turn up something interesting that can be actioned then you could modify Milestone=Pharo3.0 and Priority=4-Would-be-nice, and notify the mail list.

good luck,
cheers -ben