Hi guys

I need your brain cells.

When I execute the test

testBasic
        | context process debugger printedString |
        context := [ 20 factorial ] asContext.

        process := Process
                forContext: context
                priority: Processor userInterruptPriority.

        debugger := Smalltalk tools debugger new
                                                process: process
                                                controller: nil
                                                context: context.
        debugger stack expand.

        self assert: debugger stack selectedIndex = 1.
        printedString := OpalCompiler isActive
                ifTrue: [       '[ 20 factorial ] in DebuggerTest>>testBasic']
                ifFalse: [  '[...] in DebuggerTest>>testBasic' ].
        self assert: debugger stack selectedItem printString = printedString.

        debugger send.
        debugger send.
        self assert: debugger code getText = (Integer>>#factorial) sourceCode.
        self assert: debugger stack selectedItem printString =
'SmallInteger(Integer)>>factorial'.

two times my image (latest get totally unusable).
I thought that may be the process should be terminated
so I added

        process terminate

But nothing changes. I tried to debug the code but not chance.
I tried self halt after [ 20 factorial ] asContext.

I tried to execute the beginning in a workspace and not as a test to eliminate
problem.
But again no chance.

So did I miss something obvious?