Use Nautilus,
right click on the package, choose "browse scoped".
In the new browser, search for senders/implementers is scoped on this
package.
(it doesn't fully work. If you use a scoped browser, the search envirionment
includes the whole class of other packages, for which your package
defines an extions, even if the search result is not the extension).