Hi,

So we did

-> an update 30837 to remove a bit of Scriploader methods so the do not end up
in the .sources file (60.000 LOC…)
-> then we condensed the sources and changes and re-uploaded that file.
-> Zeroconf has been updated. Now it download V1, V2 and V3 sources… (which is
far from nice… but works).
-> the sources files is here: http://files.pharo.org/sources/

Overall, the whole sources and changes mechanism again showed that it was not
designed with the idea in mind
to be able to “release at any point”. Our goal has to be that the build server
artefact is the release artefact.
Concerning .sources and .changes this is not the case… we really need another
design.

 Next

-> update to fix the direct pointer to the PharoV2 sources in the source
downloader
-> MC history pruning

        Marcus