Hi,

Following the Fuel test FLUserGuidesTest>>#testGZip I discovered that I can
serialize and materialize to and from GZip archives. Cool!

I tried with some small test object and it worked like a charm. When I tried
with a large object…

Serialization
- It does not work, the image instantly crashes

Materialization
- Since I was not able to serialize the large object on GZip, I serialized
"normally" than compressed the resulting fuel file using GZipWriteStream
class>>#compressFile:
- When I materialize from the GZip archive, it takes forever and does not
succeed after more than 1 minute. Note that the same non-Gzipped file takes a
couple of seconds to be materialized.

How can I handle this?

Thanks in advance,
Roby