Ronnie,

The point of the Configuration Browser is to load #stable configurations, if
those do not exist or cannot be produced, than the configuration should no be
there I think. The goal of the Configuration Browser is to make it super easy
for users to load something with just one click.

I tried your Gofer script but I am not 100% sure everything really works. If I
try some of the R3Examples, I see mostly black boxes.

Is there not something like the Rossal Examples for 3D ? Because that one is
cool and easy for a beginner like me ;-)

But don't get me wrong, I like what you guys are doing !

Sven