Fixed in #bleedingEdge:

===
Name: Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.36
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 14 May 2014, 4:15:16.757748 pm
UUID: 82c55065-f76b-4d21-8679-46d608bc68fc
Ancestors: Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.35,
Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.34

Change ZnUrl>>#pathSegments to return an empty collection instead of nil (thx
Sean DeNigris)

Merge some ZnUrl 'query accessing' methods back in
===
Name: Zinc-Resource-Meta-Tests-SvenVanCaekenberghe.22