Hilaire,

Am 14.05.2014 um 21:08 schrieb Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire.fernan...@gmail.com>:

> Yesterday my boss asked me to see DrGeo on his Ununtu 14.04LTS 64 bits
> machine. I could not get it working, 32 bits compatibility package to
> run 32bits application on 64bits system is gone, you have to find out
> manually the needed 32 bits libs and install it.

ubuntu 14.04 changed to way catalogs are loaded. i386 is not included by
default. Please try

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386

and then

apt-get update

and then try to install again. I noticed that a few weeks before, told it
Damien and he immediately put it on the website to prevent exactly your
situation. Please reconsider looking at

http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/ubuntu

and tell me if it is working.

Norbert